Thursday, October 4, 2007

What are you thankful for?



I think it is kinda silly that we (meaning I) don't take more time to think about what we are thankful for. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how fortunate I am quite often, but don't really take the time every day to think of the individual things I am thankful for. Nothing says focus quite like a list, so in light of the season, here is my list of things I am thankful for this year (in no particular order)...

1) My family - the best family
2) Mikey - my everything...I think that about sums it up...
3) My Puggies - they are chasing each other like crazy people around the coffee table right now
4) My friends - some of the best friends and surrogate family anyone could have
5) My creativity
6) The fact that I am loved and I love
7) Laughter
8) My senses - often taken for granted, I see, smell, touch, taste and hear life around me everyday
9) My strength
10) My life - in general, pretty darn good...I AM LUCKY!!!

There are many, many more things that I am thankful for, but it it 10:40 and I have put off packing long enough. Tomorrow I get to see my family! I am Flying in to Regina tomorrow night. Mikey and The Puggies will follow on Sunday. I am so thankful I get to be out of this city, with my family and feasting on all the super-awesome and fantabulous (I know it's not a word, duh) food my mom and I will make.

What are you thankful for?

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

4 comments:

kal said...

Happy Regina Thanksgiving! Tell SASKATCHEWAN I said hello and I will miss their turkey this year.

Wyliekat said...

I'm thankful for my lovely new house, which will be the site of my daughter's earliest childhood memories. It's a house I'll be proud for her to remember.

Tammy Chomiak-Robson said...

I am thankful for friends like you, who make my life better all around.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Trace! Have an awesome time with your fam.

Love Ya!

ListPlanIt said...

If you get this message tonight (11/12/08), I would love to know if I can use the image from this post. It is perfect for my post. If you designed it, I would be happy to give you credit. Please email me at jennifer@listplanit.com as soon as you can. Thanks!